Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tweeting on the Road and other Social Media

The schedule the next five months is pretty hectic by anyone's standards. I calculated all the miles and it seems that by the end of August I will have added another 18,000 miles by car or plane. It should be fun and challenging and I will be updating facebook, twitter, and pinterest, so I have listed all the pages below and I hope you follow me on this journey. Thanks  JB


        Find me on Pinterest - Search on  Arttrak


 
Email me or follow me on twitter @arttrak
 
 


You can reach me on Facebook by searching on Arttrak, Shango, or me by name.




You can find me on LinkedIn by searching on ArtTrak

1 comment:

nordend said...

It is a good idea to invite people to follow you on twitter, facebook and pinterest, but do you have also a mailing list to stay in touch with your fans ?